Disclaimer...

I do not reserve any rights to, nor claims copyright to, any resources names listed on this Blog. All references are copyright to their respective owners. If found any, email (lockmaster80@gmail.com) me, I'll remove relevant links or contents immediately.
Admin

Will There Be an Apple Mini-iPad?


I have heard rumors and folks suggesting amini-iPad may be on the horizon. I'm wondering if this has been brought on by the fact that there have been some smaller 5" & 7" tablet-type devices appearing on the market?Let me first use my iOS crystal ball to look into the future of the iPad...
It was obvious to me from the start that omission of a camera on the first generation iPad was something that would be corrected in later versions. Now with the iPhone 4 introducing FaceTime, I believe that it will be a certainty that the Second generation iPad will have both cameras, front and rear facing. I also believe more connectivity will also become available,through software and BlueTooth/WiFi.

iPad Crystal BallWhat I do not think will happen is this idea of a mini-iPad.  If you wantedsmaller, then you have the iPhone. If you want a larger UX (User Experience) then you go for iPadThe mid-sized devices are too big to be a Mobile Phone and too small to be used in a more complex UX. Personally I think Apple got it right first time with the form factor of the iPad and when the competitors become readily available, potential users will try them out in-store and realise that they give no advantage over something as awesome as the iPhone and are sub standard to the fantastic iPad.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks 2019