iphone4 Jailbreak gevery tubro 3G sim
iphone 4 jailbreak Description:
A SIM card hack known as Gevey sim has been released to unlock the 4 running the latest iOS 4.3 software and baseband.
The hack involves a wafer thing Gevey 3G Turbo Sim, that needs to be inserted in the SIM card tray along with the actual gevey SIM card that you wish to use in your iPhone 4.
You then have to follow a short procedure of dialling an emergency number, hanging up, then toggling flight mode on and off a few times.
Then service with your chosen provider magically appears.
What is Gevey turbo Sim ?
Gevey Turbo Sim as they call it is actually not a sim. It is a sim interposer .
An interposer is an electrical interface that directs the connection from one socket to another.
The purpose of a sim interposer in this case is tore-route a connectionto a different connection which can then unlock the iphone 4 .
Gevey Sim Interposer is an integrated circuit which contains the unlock exploit using emergency number dialing .
The video below can explain the integration in a better way .
iPhone 4 Unlock Supported Versions :
Gevey SIM card supports iOS
Heres what to do to unlock:
* Turn off the iPhone 4;
* Place the adapter into the holder, on top put your micro-SIM;
* Get the design insert in the iPhone, turn;
* The status bar displays No Signal. Wait until its place appears the signal strength indicator;
* When this happens, call the emergency 112 call, and resets after 2 seconds;
* You go to Settings and turn Airplane Mode, and then turn it off;
* iPhone displays the message Error SIM-card and then SIM-card inserted.Click OK, and then again turn on Airplane Mode and turn it off again;
* Error SIM-card reappears, but after a couple of seconds it will disappear and you will be able to use communication services. All this will need to do every time you reboot the phone.
Iphone 4 GEVEY Sim Adapter FAQ:
If your iPhone 4 has custom firmware, the GEVEY Sim adapter will not work. You must restore your iPhone 4 to the original iPhone 4 Firmware.
If after booting up the iPhone 4, and you do not see the "accept" screen, make sure you have an active sim and that it is correctly inserted in your iPhone.
What is GEVEY sim?
Gevey Sim is an unlock solution for iPhone 4 iOS 4.0, 4.1, 4.2, 4.2.1 with baseband 01.59, 2.10, 3.10.
Do I need to Jailbreak my iPhone?
No Jailbreak is require.
Note: if your iPhone is jailbroken and you are using GEVEY sim, do not do a reset to erase all data and settings.
Will I need to cut my sim card?
Yes, you have to cut your simcard to fit the provided GEVEY sim tray.
Is this unlock stable?
Yes, it is very stable.
How easy is it to install and setup GEVEY sim?
GEVEY sim setup and installation is very simple. Instruction is included with every GEVEY sim purchases.
Do I need leave the GEVEY sim in my iPhone4?
Yes, if you want to remain unlock and be able to use your with any carrier.
If you turn off the phone, do I have to redo the procesdure?
Will GEVEY sim interfer with my iOS or application setting?
Does 3G and GPRS work?
Yes, it can if you have a data plan ith your carrier. Not all carrier will work with 3G services, but all carrier will work with GPRS or EDGE.
Article Source: http://www.articlesnatch.com