T-Mobile's new plans: Ten frequently asked questions
T-Mobile just dropped one helluva big change on us, completely redesigning its plans and how it sells devices.
1. Will I be required to sign a 2-year contract on T-Mobile anymore?
2. How are family plans done in the new system?
3. Wait ... so it's unlimited, but there's a limit on tethering?
4. Can I add a tablet to my plan? Does it share data with my other devices?
5. Will I have to pay full retail for my device if I move to T-Mobile now?
6. Will the phones bought from T-Mobile be SIM unlocked?
7. Are there separate plans or charges for LTE devices?
8. If I have an LTE device, where can I expect to see the new network?
9. What additional features are included with Simple Choice plans?
10. I keep hearing about 1900MHz Deployment, should I care?
Read full here... http://www.androidcentral.com/t-mobile-s-new-plans-frequently-asked-questions