Disclaimer...

I do not reserve any rights to, nor claims copyright to, any resources names listed on this Blog. All references are copyright to their respective owners. If found any, email (lockmaster80@gmail.com) me, I'll remove relevant links or contents immediately.
Admin

all android apps


Remember when a phone was just a phone? If you needed to talk to someone, you used your phone and that was all it was good for.
These days my phone can do more cool things than the Tricorders we saw on Star Trek in the sixties. My Droid even has a sweet little app on it called "tricorder." So it got me to thinking about using my phone as a weight loss tool and when I went and searched the marketplace, I wasn't disappointed.
I found several apps that are perfect for helping you lose weight.
Some, like CalorieCounter and FitSynch are obvious while apps like RockOn might not be quite as obvious.
So let's jump into it with using your Android powered Smartphone to lose weight (nearly all these apps are available for the iPhone, by the way).
What You Eat
Most diet plans will tell you that it is critical you keep a food diary so you can keep track of all the food you're stuffing your face with. However, that easily becomes just another thing you can forget on the kitchen table when you're out and about. I know mine is frequently somewhere other than my purse.
My phone, on the other hand, may as well be attached to me - it goes with me everywhere. So getting a program like CalorieCounter on your is perfect. You can track everything throughout the day (and it does all the math of adding up calories and will even look up how many calories are in something) without having to keep track of a food diary.
There's even a Weight Watchers specific one called WWdiary.
Exercise
Exercise is a critical part of any successful weight loss program. And as you might have guessed there are plenty of apps you can download to help you stay on track with your exercise. My favorite app in this department is called FitSynch. It tons of videos, 500 different workouts for you to try (so you'll never get bored) and 60 fitness plans.
Music
All Android phones do have a built in music player, but it's awful... the program I used for playing music on my computer in 1999 was better than this thing. Fortunately, free apps like RockOn are pretty good. Not quite iTunes good, but plenty good enough to queue up your favorite workout tunes.
Just remember that studies have shown that listening to music has been shown to increase workout intensity which means more calories burned and reduced body fat.
So there you have it - several apps you can use to put your phone to work for you in your goal to lose weight.
Be sure to check out all my natural weight loss tips at TakeThisFatandShoveIt. And if you like this article, I'm sure you'll like my using Android for Weight Loss article on my blog.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks 2019