Disclaimer...

I do not reserve any rights to, nor claims copyright to, any resources names listed on this Blog. All references are copyright to their respective owners. If found any, email (lockmaster80@gmail.com) me, I'll remove relevant links or contents immediately.
Admin

iPhone Application - Starting a New Chapter in Communication


Ever since the iPhone has been launched into the market by its manufacturers the Apple Inc, it has been selling like hot cakes. Not only its design but also its features are amazing and unique. The entertainment features are in plenty. By downloading the applications, one can add on to the built in features of the iPhone. Within 30 hours of launching the iPhone, the sale of iPhone has touched 270,000. Apple Inc. has very well understood the needs of the iPhone users and what the smart phone users want in general. Apple Inc. has started designing and developing products that can support iPhone applications developed by third parties too.
Over the years Apple Inc. has launched a series of successful operating systems and devices. These products include iPod, iPhone 3 G, iPad, and Mac OS X. A closer view of iPhone will reveal that it is a blend of three devices. The three devices are internet device, mobile phone and a wide screen.
Most of the people having iPhone now try to access the internet through the iPhone device that they have. Now the website needs to be compatible with the operating system and the platform of the iPhone to be displayed on the screen of the iPhone. It is to facilitate this that Apple Inc has launched iPhone Mac OS X. This Device is web interactive. It is equipped with X code tools and visual features. The SDK and X code tools of Apple Inc facilitate the applications developer with a wide array of support. The developer can manage the repository of the source-code.
Apple Inc. has introduced a novel system of marketing. It has launched the iTunes store which is also called Apple Store. The developers need to submit their applications to the Apple store. The users of the iPhone can only download applications from the Apple Store. So the application developed by the developer needs to be first approved by the Apple store authorities and then only put for sale on the Apple Store. When the iPhone application is sold 70% from the revenue generated goes to the developer while the remaining 30% is retained by the company. Apple Inc. thus provides income generating opportunity for the developers and is proving to the society that it is a socially responsible organization. When the application is approved by the authorities at Apple Store, the user who downloads the application is sure that the application is not going to harm the device. The user of the iPhone is facilitated with a wide choice of applications. This way the iPhone user can add as many features to the device as he/she wants.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...