Disclaimer...

I do not reserve any rights to, nor claims copyright to, any resources names listed on this Blog. All references are copyright to their respective owners. If found any, email (lockmaster80@gmail.com) me, I'll remove relevant links or contents immediately.
Admin

Top 5 Free iPhone Apps Every YuGiOh Cards Player Needs


I recently was playing at my locals and realized I use a lot of apps on my iPhone while I'm playing, trading and even getting other players info. I use an app to keep score. I use another one to find out the value of my cards while I'm trading. I even use an app to get new players info without me even typing it in. I know we all know about one of Apples slogan, "There's an app for that!" But the funny thing is, whatever you are doing or looking for there probably is an app for that!
Here are the Top 5 Free Apps Every Yu-Gi-Oh Player Needs:
Twitter - Twitter is the one app you can use to keep in contact with your buddies from your locals. You can tweet them a message to find out what they are up to. Or even better you can follow them and know what's new with them every time they tweet.
Facebook - Facebook is similar to twitter in that you can communicate with everyone you know, especially your Yu-Gi-Oh teammates or friends. You can upload pictures, videos and just post anything on someone wall. It's a great way to stay in touch with your friends, family and anyone you feel important enough to be on your friends list.
Bump - Bump is a great app to add people into your address book without having to type their information in. All you need to do is have your friend go into their bump app and you in yours and BUMP them together. Both you and your friend will get each others information right away. It will even adds their image too. Great time saving app that's easy as 1 2 3.
eBay Mobile - eBay Mobile is an amazing app that will make sure you get the true value for your cards. When someone is trading with you and asks you the value of your card(s) you can now go search on eBay. You can even do the same for the cards they are trading you. This makes sure you and the person you are trading with are getting a fair trade.
iDuelPro - iDuelPro is one app I use in every duel. I really can't handle doing the calculator thing to keep score. One mistake with the calculator and you will have to try and remember what the score was. Now you no longer need to worry about that. This app lets you start the game with 8000 life points, for you and your opponent, and push the 1000, 500, 100, 50, 5 button to subtract or even add to the life points. It even has a Half button to half the life point (Solemn Judgment) and a dice roll too. So no more doing the math and being careful about pushing the wrong number on the calculator. All of this for FREE! That's why this is # 1.
So there you have it. All 5 apps you need to have on your iPhone or iPad if you are serious about playing YuGiOh!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks 2019