Disclaimer...

I do not reserve any rights to, nor claims copyright to, any resources names listed on this Blog. All references are copyright to their respective owners. If found any, email (lockmaster80@gmail.com) me, I'll remove relevant links or contents immediately.
Admin

Changes In Mobile Prices In Pakistan

There was a time when having a mobile phone was a privilege in itself. Big officer used to carry it, with the help of their peons because it was so like transistor, but talking about today everyone have it, no matter what age bracket, social class or gender one have. Today in this article Ill be discussing the changes in prices of mobile phones that have occurred in past few decades. 
There was a time when I purchased Sony Ericsson W810i. How I got the money is a long story, but coming straight to the point I purchased it approximately Rs. 13000 and now I see the same feature set phone of Nokia at Rs. 8000. It made me realize the fact that with each advancing day the mobile prices are coming down to the extent that anyone can purchase it.



This is a great change, because now the mobile phones are within reach of everyone, making communication easy. I remember my father telling me that once as a teenager he got lost and was very upset. Because he had no money to go home, and being a fourteen year child had no intellect to ask help. He was very upset and reached home after 2 days with great difficulty, while on the other hand Dadi Ma, was also in great distress. But thank God, my thirteen year old brother has mobile and he updates us about his presence, whenever he is out to play cricket or something else. All thanks to the economically priced mobile phone that I have bought for him.
The mini PC, mobiles at cheap price has also reduced the overall cost of connecting to the world. So now who need a laptop, when the mobile phone can act as one? The GPRS enablement with Wi-Fi connectivity is available in China Mobiles for as low priced as Rs.7000, so now connecting to people far and close to us has become easy as never before. 
In my perception the decreased mobile prices with changing times, because of new technology being introduced is a good sign, making us Pakistani realize that technology is changing rapidly.
If we start manufacturing our own brand, the overall price of mobile phones will further decrease, so we should take steps to manufacture mobiles in Pakistan. This will be beneficial for us to reap the fruits of economically price mobile sales in Pakistan.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks 2019